Your workforce supervisor all afternoon on the Bayou from noon - 6pm!
by Kat,posted Nov 2 2011 2:16PM
We will never stop celebrating the Saints Superbowl win! And football is still on all of minds. And believe me, this has been the most difficult 6-pick I have ever done! Here it is-
TOP 6 FOOTBALL MOVIES OF ALL TIME
6. PAPER LION. Google it, then rent it. The biggest hoax in football history ever! Starring Alan Alda
5. FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. High School football is a religion in the state of Texas
4. THE LONGEST YARD-THE ORIGINAL. Burt Reynolds mustache rocked in this movie! Football is good for prisoners
3. REMEMBER THE TITANS. A peice of history with one of the first intergrated High School football teams in the country. Denzel was robbed of an oscar that year!
2. RUDY. Danial 'Rudy' Ruitteger made his dream come true to play for the Fighting Irish. (rudy...rudy...rudy...rudy..)
1. BRIAN'S SONG. First bromance ever in the history of bromances. You do not lose your man card for ballin like a baby during this movie.
The Blind Side/Invincible/The Express/We Are Marshall/North Dallas Forty/Any Given Sunday/Facing the Giants/The Waterboy (just kidding)
What do you think of my 6-picks? Let me know! And I'm gonna guess here that in a few years, we will be able to add another movie on this list. The one about THE SAINTS!