Here's one from 10%er David Trahan Carencro, LA. Thanks for the recipe!
1. Kill pig and cut off head
2. Clean skull, removing skin, eyes, brain, etc. leaving only skull
3. Quarter skull and boil until meat and gel falls off bone
4. Take meat and gel, season and put into a mold or bowl
5. Should make a spam like block of lunchmeat.
6. Cut and eat like baloney on bread
Take rest of pig and butcher, use leftovers to make boudin.
And for the less 'adventurous' chef...
Cajun Hog's Head Cheese
1 fresh pork ham with skin
4 medium onions, chopped
8 fresh pork hocks or pig's feet
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Simmer all ingredients in a large pot with enough water to cover meat. Cook until tender (until the meat falls off the bone or pulls apart easily). Remove from broth and let cool.
Chop meat and skin into small pieces (discard all fat). Return meat to broth and simmer until thick. Add 1/2 cup chopped green onions and cook for 1 minute. Pour into flat rectangular casserole dishes and let cool in refrigerator. Cut into serviceable portions (usually 3" x 3" squares).